- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.UfVEJ6sq.dpuf New Motto - Knitting is the new Nintendo

New Motto


My latest conclusion: 
If nothing else, waiting on the Lord while He is silent will drive you to complete dependence on Him, because to wait with your hands out and heart open with no plan of action, but to trust Him completely, is one of the most vulnerable places you can be in your relationship with Him.

My focus for 2015 has been 'surrender'. It's been a huge learning process, but a worthwhile journey. My relationship with Jesus has grown significantly in the last several months as I do my best to put all of my trust in Him. I may not always see where God is working or hear from Him when I want to, but He continues to provide me with encouragement to remind me that He is near. I believe He has a plan and though I do not understand what it is yet, it trust it will all work for good in the end. The Lord is my constant source of strength and the reason for my joy and I would not have it any other way.



"Be still, and know that I am God"
Psalm 46:10

















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment