- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.UfVEJ6sq.dpuf New Adventures! - Knitting is the new Nintendo

New Adventures!

It's time.

Knitting is the new Nintendo has had it's day. Thank you to any loyal followers for taking the time to read my posts!

But I've started two new adventures in the last few months of 2015 and now into 2016.

The first is Kozy Knittens. I turned my love for knitting into a small business and I'm really happy about it. You can see more details here: kozyknittens.blogspot.ca

The second is Her Mountain Adventures. I realized that if I was going to blog mostly about my hikes I should narrow the focus and hopefully find a following who seeks that specific content. You can see that venture here: hermountainadventures.blogspot.ca


I wish you well on all of the adventures life takes you on!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment